Here are the accredited testimonials happy clients have sent us & we are very happy to supply the contact details for any of the testimonial writers below if you require further details from them. If you would like to send us one too please mail it to email@example.com Thank you.
55) Jilly Davis, Godmanchester "As a first time customer I was thoroughly impressed with the fantastic service received from Colin, from the first point of contact to the end. Professional, charming, immaculate & kept me fully informed.....I couldn't fault a thing. I will be recommending his company to friends & family & will most certainly be using him again. Without a doubt the BEST I have encountered! Thank you Colin & look forward to seeing you the next time". (September 2019)
54) Parveen D, March, Cambridgeshire "Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help last Thursday! Everyone was so happy with the coaches and drivers so thanks so much". (August 2019)
53) Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe "As a first time customer to Drive Arrive after a referral, l was not disappointed. Colin provided first class service from start to finish. We had a number of Senior Managers from our Korean and European Headquarters and Colin and his team looked after them like royalty ! :) Colin was always reliable and punctual, smart and professional and has amazing vehicles. Thank you so much for your help Colin. I look forward to working with you again in the future and I highly recommend Drive Arrive for anyone looking for Executive Transport". (June 2019)
52) Phillip Cooke, Managing Director, D'Arcy Inspired Ltd "Real quality starts with quality of attitude, and that is at the core of the excellence that Colin Bennett brings to Drive Arrive. Exceptional service, cars and other 'little touches' which ensure that every mile is a pleasure for customers, even that 'extra mile' which comes as standard! A pleasure to do business with". (December 2018)
51) Sue R, Abbots Ripton "I first used Colin in October 2015 to collect me from London Bridge Hospital after having spinal surgery. Since then Colin has collected me twice more after spinal surgery and numerous times from either London Bridge Hospital or The Harley Street Clinic after spinal procedures. He has always looked after me with the utmost kindness and consideration. In between the hospital pick ups I'm delighted to say there have been a few airport transfers. I'm working on tipping the balance to more airport transfers than hospital pick ups but for me, for whatever reason I need a chauffeur, I wouldn't choose anyone but Drive Arrive". (November 2018)
50) Graham & Sarah Wilkinson, Huntingdon (2nd testimonial) "We have booked Drive Arrive for our airport transfers for nearly 4 years and have only the highest praise for Colin and his team. Always highly professional, friendly, smart and courteous, it is a pleasure to be in their luxury vehicles.
We have always appreciated the service that they deliver, but none more so than on Saturday when we found ourselves at Ibiza airport during a torrential storm which shut down all flights in and out of the airport. After 2.5 hours we were finally advised that we could depart, but on boarding the pilot informed us that due to our late take-off we were no longer able to land at London City Airport and were being diverted to Southend-on-Sea airport instead.
As you can imagine there was a great deal of upset, confusion and frustration from the passengers and whilst taxing to take off, I quickly texted Colin to let him know the situation and ask for advice. His response was, "please don’t worry about anything, Peter is coming to pick you up and I will let him know the change of arrival airport and he will meet you at Southend on Sea instead". What a relief!
As soon as we landed, Peter phoned to let us know he was waiting for us and whilst other passengers were then dealing with the mayhem of coach and train transfers back into the City, we calmly got into the car and were whisked off home.
If you ever question why you should pay that little bit more than a standard taxi for your journey, then I hope this demonstrates why. With Colin and the Drive Arrive Team you get that personal service and a company who truly care about you as a customer. Can’t thank them enough". (October 2018)
49) Ian Hitching, Huntingdon "Excellent service. Smart vehicles, very clean. Brilliant driver". (October 2018)
48) Daniel Somers, Ipswich "Colin's attention to detail on the business, cars and customers is simply amazing". (September 2018)
47) Mary Baldock, Huntingdon "Just a note to thank Gary for picking us up from Heathrow this morning. It was so nice to see him waiting for us, no hanging around. A pleasure to know him and all being well I hope I will be able to get out to USA again and will definitely use your service again. Thank you very much". (August 2018)
46) Renee Dotson, Germany "Long story short, I contacted Colin last minute to see if he could pick me up from Stansted airport at 06.15. Because it was last minute he couldn't as he and his drivers were fully booked. He knew I was traveling alone and he reached out to me when I landed to check my progress and when I was on the train heading to Huntington he dropped what he was doing after his earlier job to pick me up from the station to take me to my final destination. This was an awesome ride and I even got a little tour. I would definitely recommend Drive Arrive Executive Transfers to anyone. Thank you again and I will definitely be calling you when I come back, (next time in advance lol)" (May 2018)
45) Isaac Jay, Milton Keynes "Colin provides an exceptional service from door to door, he is very friendly and easy to communicate with. I would certainly recommend this top class service to anyone in need of a stress free journey". (April 2018)
44) Lori Glass, Fort Qu'Appelle, Canada "Colin provided us with an excellent and professional service. On our arrival from Canada he met us at London Heathrow International Airport and quickly had us on our way. He made a stop for us to get refreshments and also had bottled water in the vehicle for us.
He drove us around rural England for a few days. First stop was Huntingdon and then he picked us up the next day to take us to the Shropshire area to meet a tour we had planned. After the tour he met us again and transported us directly to our London Hotel. Beautiful drive.
The car was a new black Mercedes Benz that was very luxurious and spacious, also kept in immaculate condition. The four door vehicle has all leather seats, we were most comfortable during our ride.
Colin was a well dressed man who was always prompt and very easy to get along with. He treated us very well, was very knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable during our 2 days spent with him on our visit through the country side.
We will definitely use his services again in the future and will be highly recommending him and his company to any future travellers in the area". (February 2017)
43) Chris Monachan, Cambridge "Used a number of times. Always an excellent service. Professional and safe". (January 2018)
42) Sarah Stent, Milton Keynes "My two boys and I definitely travelled in style with Drive Arrive at the end of October 2017. I had been looking at taxi companies to avoid the stress of travelling to the airport but wanted something a little more special and it was definitely the best decision I could have made. My boys and I were provided with a friendly, comfortable and safe journey both ways. When we arrived back in the UK Colin had waited patiently for us to arrive after our bags had disappeared but made us smile when we saw him waiting with our names on his iPad (my youngest thought this was fantastic). We were all catered for on our journey so I wanted to say a massive thank you to Drive Arrive for not only taking us to the airport but for making the journey there and back part of our holiday". (January 2018)
41) Mr & Mrs Ratcliffe, Luton "We are a couple of the older generation and have not used a service of this nature in the past but were both surprised and delighted by the high customer service of Drive Arrive Executive Transfers. The car was a top of the range Mercedes, exceptionally clean and very comfortable and our driver Gary really took care of us picking us on time and was very pleasant and helpful during our journey from Luton to London. It was such a good experience we booked the car and Gary for our return trip and when the need arises again in the future we will make them our first port of call". (December 2017)
40) Holly Anna, Milton Keynes "Hi Colin. Thank you for an excellent service at short notice from Bristol Airport to Milton Keynes after finding ourselves stranded following a Luton flight cancellation yesterday. It was so reassuring that you were there to meet us as we were so far away from home. The blanket, eye mask and heated seat was so lovely to relax on my journey. I can definitely recommend Drive Arrive to all". (October 2017)
39) Ruth England, Woburn "Having been let down at the last moment by a taxi company, I called and requested a quote from Drive Arrive Executive Cars. Within a very short time I received an extremely competitive price from Colin and a calm reassurance that the short notice was not a problem! Colin duly arrived at Gatwick to collect my son and his new wife for the start of their honeymoon in this country and presented such a smart, polite and professional service that it really made Alex and Krystal feel special and their journey home extra luxurious! Colin was even kind and patient enough to explain how I could use an iPhone app to track the return journey from the airport in order to calculate when to expect them to arrive home! I will never call any other company from now on for important journeys, only Drive Arrive! Thank you so much again Colin". (October 2017)
38) Tony and Pauline Dumont, St Ives "We used Colin's services to travel to Stansted and we were really happy with the service. The car was clean and comfortable and Colin was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely use this service again in the near future and recommend to friends and family. Thanks Colin". (October 2017)
37) Carol Reid, St Ives "Hi Colin. The trip to and from the club at the weekend went like clockwork. Tony arrived on time, looked very professional, a perfect driver and the car was gleaming. He did say it was the one you use and as always we enjoyed the luxury. Neil likewise was on time and gave us a very smooth ride. Thank you all. We did ask how you were and sent our good wishes. Wishing you a complete recovery, take it gently and do not over do things so we may ask for your terrific service again". (September 2017)
36) Rob Schiel, Huntingdon "Last Saturday Gary chauffeured my daughter to / from church / reception for her wedding day. The car was immaculate and the service excellent, on time and a smooth drive. Pleasant nature and highly recommended, you get what you pay for, that IS the case for Drive Arrive. Thanks again, Rob". (September 2017)
35) Yarna & Zelda, Upton nr Huntingdon "We just wanted to thank Colin from Drive Arrive Executive Cars for a great journey and although it was relatively short there was no lacking in his professionalism and courteous manner. The car was immaculate and so comfortable we did not want the journey to end and we will not hesitate to use Drive Arrive Executive Cars again. From two very satisfied customers". (September 2017)
34) Wendy Cockrill & Daniel Kilby, Huntingdon "My son booked Colin for an airport run back in March of this year. What can I say, we were overwhelmed by the service and courtesy given to us, in fact so much so we booked for our return journey after the holiday. I could not fault anything about either the car or the professionalism of Colin. The whole journey was brilliant from start to finish, also the return journey home (very early morning), right down to the bottles of water which were very welcome after flying back from New Zealand. I would highly recommend Colin for any journey business or social." (August 2017)
33) Emma Buckingham, Huntingdon "My company have been using Drive Arrive for around a year. I’m so pleased we found Colin and his team! Our Board of Directors, Executive Team and myself have all used Drive Arrive and the service is first class. The cars are always pristine, the drivers impeccably smart and nothing is ever too much trouble. I wouldn’t consider using another company and definitely would not go back to using a regular taxi company!" (August 2017)
32) Richard & Jackie Slee, Colne Cambridgeshire "We have been using Drive Arrive for a couple years for business and pleasure transfers to various airports and have found the service unrivalled by past competitors. Always on time, the drivers are always pleasant and the cars are very clean, spacious and comfortable. It makes sense to spend a little extra to take the stress out of driving and headaches of airport parking away. Arrive in style with a professional getting you there safely. Highly recommended!!! firstname.lastname@example.org (May 2017)
31) Jack Woolner, Huntingdon "I'm so pleased I found Drive Arrive, always punctual and highly professional with immaculate and spacious vehicles. I'm clearly in safe hands with the drivers excellent driving credentials and arrive relaxed". (April 2017) email@example.com (April 2017)
30) Eddie Thompkins, Huntingdon "Drive Arrive is the answer to all my corporate car hire needs. For years I always relied on taxis for my airport transfers because I thought executive car hire was too costly. I was wrong, Drive Arrive is very affordable. I choose Drive Arrive because of their reputation for safety and reliability. The chauffeur was polite, well dressed and right on time. I am writing this review while on a business trip in Germany and I look forward to my journey from Stansted later this evening in a luxurious S Class Mercedes. Highly recommended. FIVE STAR service". (April 2017)
29) Mark Elderton, Godmanchester "Colin and his team have once again provided an excellent service including notification of a flight delay before I'd even checked the flight myself! A new vehicle too which is just heaven, Colin really knows how to choose luxury. Always enthusiastic and always telling me how he wants to do more, improve. To be honest I am not sure how he can improve! Thank you again for the quality service". (April 2017)
28) Debbie & Ken Hugill, Gamlingay "Could not recommend Colin and Drive Arrive highly enough.... a very professional, extremely courteous and timely service provided in a most luxurious limousine. Thank you Colin - we will definitely use you again". (March 2017)
27) Carrie Tooke, www.premierglobal.co.uk Huntingdon "I can’t thank you enough for the quality of service that you provided for transfers during our 4 day conference. My bosses were delighted and it was certainly appreciated to be transferred to London in luxury last Tuesday night as everyone was pretty tired and getting the train would have just been horrible! Everyone was happy so I will definitely be in touch again when we have further travel needs". (December 2016)
26) Mandee Worrall, Somersham "I cannot recommend Drive Arrive highly enough. I used this company to chauffeur myself and a friend to and from Ascot in the summer. Colin arrived at the time agreed with a gleaming car. He was extremely professional and made us feel very comfortable. We needed to stop en route to collect our tickets from a post office. Colin was very helpful and drove us there without any concern at all. Colin was able to avoid most of the 'Ascot' traffic as he had researched the best route allowing us to arrive in plenty of time to soak up the atmosphere and he even dropped us right at the entrance gate which was fantastic. The journey home was just as enjoyable as the journey there. We even stopped off to get some food. Colin was courteous, polite, friendly and extremely professional. All in all a wonderful memorable day". (December 2016)
25) Lyn Sheridan, British Metals Recycling Association, Huntingdon "Hi Colin. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the excellent service you provided to us last Saturday and Sunday. It made our journey to London and back much less stressful than going on the train! We will definitely consider you for any future transport we may need". (November 2016)
24) Frederika Eades, Huntingdon “The company I work for hire Colin on a regular basis for a lot of airport transfers and since I joined in July I have travelled almost every week. Drive Arrive, have been so helpful and friendly towards my needs, even at short notice, punctual & polite. Colin always has a smile on his face even at 3 o’clock in the morning and is very well presented. I continually feel safe when I am being driven by Colin, it is a very smooth ride. The car is immaculate and incredibly comfortable, I particularly like the reclining heated seats in the back with the blanket, which is a great touch. I would highly recommend Colin’s services to anyone thinking of using a reliable chauffeur driven car. I will be contacting Drive Arrive in the future for any personal needs I have also. Thank you”. (October 2016)
23) Keith J, Exning “I want to thank you for a splendid service which you orchestrated for Jan and myself for our flight and return to Italy. Your car is stunning and your service is second to none, I have never felt so safe and comfortable. I will never travel to holiday destinations any other way in future”. (August 2016)
22) Keith Alexander, Huntingdon “Colin is a true professional chauffeur, well presented, friendly, polite and always punctual”. (August 2016)
21) Isabelle B, Milton Keynes “I booked Drive Arrive for airport transfers to Luton recently for my teenage daughter and myself. I was very impressed with Colin's professionalism right from the booking process and when he turned up in the small hours with a smile in an immaculate luxury car I knew we had done the right thing. I have never felt so safe, Colin is utterly charming and nothing was too much trouble. We returned ten days later, again in the early hours to be greeted by Colin in arrivals to whisk us off safely and in the comfort of his limo to our home. I will never use an ordinary minicab ever again as Colin is such a good find and will certainly be booking him again in October when I go to see my parents in France”. (August 2016)
20) Mark Elderton, Godmanchester “Drive Arrive is the best chauffeur service around, no catches, no errors, just quality service, early arrival, safe driving and comfort. What more could you want? Oh forgetting the pleasurable drive in the Mercedes S Class! How can I forget?! Lie back and enjoy the ride, Colin and his team are passionate about their customer care and really go the extra mile.....pun not intended...I would use again without hesitation, trustworthy company that cares.
Thanks for everything”. (July 2016)
19) Darrin Lowe, Sawtry ”I wanted to thank you on behalf of my daughter and the rest of our family. The car was first class along with your friendly, prompt, professional and accommodating service for our daughters prom. We are extremely grateful for the excellent service you provided and we will certainly recommend your company to friends and family”. (July 2016)
18) Graham and Sarah Wilkinson, Huntingdon ”It is rare these days that you come across a company that consistently delivers outstanding customer service but this is exactly what we’ve found in Drive Arrive. We came across this company by chance, initially seeing an advert on Facebook. Having recently purchased an apartment abroad we were looking for someone that could transport us to the airport on a regular basis, what we got was a far better service than we could ever have imagined. Colin and his team at Drive Arrive are always cheerful, polite, smart and most importantly always on time. The executive cars are immaculately clean and offer an extremely comfortable ride that seems to make the journey go that much quicker. There is absolutely no comparison between the cars and service delivered by Drive Arrive and a regular taxi service and for the small amount more that you might pay it is certainly worth every penny. Since initially booking Colin, we have used Drive Arrive 6 further times, once at very short notice and the team have always exceeded our expectations, in fact Colin seems like a personal friend rather than the owner of the company. We have recommend Drive Arrive to friends, family and other business connections without hesitation and I truly believe that if you book them yourself, you will not be disappointed”. (July 2016)
17) Rex Caverly, St Ives “I’m a big fan of this service! Colin has been, and continues to be, an absolute life saver! Someone you can count on is not easy to find I'm afraid. Colin is the exception! Not enough stars in the galaxy to rate this service!” (June 2016)
16) Andrew Cheffins, St Ives “I may have been one of Colin’s first customers following his setting up of his own business and I have to say the service that Colin provides is the very best I have encountered. He is the very best guy to have driving me to the airport, great conversation, very prompt both for collection and delivery, his car is always impeccable as is his own presentation and I would not choose any other for my airport transfers. I am always happy to recommend Colin to all my friends and colleagues”. (May 2016)
15) Valerie Laird, Bedford “We have just returned from a wonderful holiday which was made even more special by our airport transfer to and from Heathrow Airport. This excellent service was provided by Colin at Drive Arrive Executive Cars in his S Class Limo.
Colin arrived in plenty of time on the day we started our holiday in his wonderfully comfortable S Class Mercedes and whisked us off to Heathrow. There he was again upon our return, waiting for us at Arrivals. There was no hassle - just a totally relaxing experience. We really appreciated this as we had had some problems with our return flight due to the French Air Traffic Controllers and so it was very comforting to have such a relaxed and comfortable last stage of our journey home. Thank you Colin. We will have no hesitation whatsoever in using Drive Arrive again and also to recommending your service to family and friends”. (March 2016)
14) Helen Underdown, Biggleswade “I hired Colin from Drive Arrive Executive Chauffeuring services for my partners 30th birthday. From the start Colin made the booking process extremely easy and was happy to answer all my queries. On the day Colin arrived early and the car was fantastic! Water and mints were provided and Colin was easy to keep in touch with if plans changed or we needed picking up. The whole experience was amazing. Both me and my partner enjoyed Colin's services so much we rebooked him a couple of weeks later for an airport transfer and will always use Drive Arrive for our transfers and trips into London! Top class service, thank you Colin!!” (March 2016)
13) Phillip Cooke, D’Arcy Inspired “At a time when business is very demanding, I need reliability, relaxation and quality in my airport transfers and business travel. With Colin you get just that, plus the X factor!” (February 2016)
12) Jim Alexander, Godmanchester “I’m delighted to have found such a professional high-class company” (January 2016)
11) Caroline Benson, Great Staughton “We booked Colin to take and collect us from Heathrow for our special trip to New York, what an excellent decision...Total luxury and we seemed to arrive in no time. Would certainly use Drive Arrive again, thanks Colin”. (January 2016)
10) Charlotte Spaxman, Cambridge “Very good value for money ... car was amazing , Driver was lovely made you feel very comfortable.... I would definitely recommend and will definitely be using again” (January 2016)
9) Patricia Robinson, USA “AON Affinity “Received very nice feedback from Manny regarding you and your service - thanks so much for your help with our executives”. (January 2016)
8) Colin and Annette, Hemingford “Colin provides a first class professional and friendly service with great attention to detail. His driving is excellent and the car is spacious, quiet and comfortable. Colin's sat nav took us round some serious traffic jams so we arrived well on time. Quoted prices are inclusive of the anticipated costs such as parking and congestion charges. Highly recommended, we expect to use his services again”. (December 2015)
7) Karl Hobbs, Fenlec Ltd “I made a reservation with Drive Arrive to transport my wife, son and myself to a restaurant and were met by the very smart and courteous driver. The Mercedes was extremely spacious and comfortable, complete with bottled water. Very friendly driver who waited for us all evening until we were ready to come home. We both thought the service was impeccable, and felt very safe. I would without doubt use Drive Arrive again and highly recommend them to others”. (November 2015)
6) Doug Smith, March “Forget the mini cabs, luxury travel, brilliant driver who actually knows where he is going. Great price, will use again without doubt. Thanks Colin”. (November 2015)
5) Sue R, Abbots Ripton “Colin collected me from hospital in London following spinal surgery and it couldn’t have been a smoother journey home. He came prepared with pillows to make me super comfortable and drove with great skill and care. A first class professional service and I will certainly use Colin again, but hopefully not for a hospital pick up!” (October 2015)
4) Andy Perris, Huntingdon “Punctual, friendly and very professional. All in all an outstanding service. Thoroughly recommend Drive Arrive. Thank you Colin”. (October 2015)
3) Stephanie Elderton, Godmanchester “I cannot recommend Drive Arrive enough. Professional service and driving, very comfortable and relaxing. Well worth every penny. Thank you Colin for your outstanding service”. (September 2015)
2) Mark, Godmanchester “Thank you for such a professional service you provide, fantastic car, so relaxing. Great driving and we felt safe unlike with our driver in Sicily!” (September 2015)
1) John Hoskins - Proprietor of The Old Bridge Hotel in Huntingdon “Colin looked after us for a recent and rather complex 2 day itinerary to the west country. Put simply, superb car, great driver and an exceptional service. Highly recommended”. (July 2015)
Testimonials to be added soon