Our personal Drive Arrive thank you for our amazing NHS.
I know I don't need to tell you what a totally amazing job our heroic NHS have been doing during this COVID 19 pandemic. Faced with unprecedented risk and danger our hero's clad not in capes and Lycra but merely in blue and green scrubs they have exposed themselves daily to the invisible enemy that plagues our world.
We have witnessed whole communities clapping on doorsteps and even 99 year old Captain Tom Moore raise a mind blowing amount while inspiring a nation.
So, here are three things I personally want to do for our truly brilliant NHS.
I want to give away £300 travel vouchers to two NHS employees and offer a 15% discount on travel for all NHS staff who book with us. God knows they will want, need and absolutely deserve a break when this is all over!
My simple idea is this. I have set up a Drive Arrive NHS Facebook page where I want as many NHS workers to join and follow as possible. It will be mainly here I will keep everyone updated.
One voucher will be awarded to a page follower and NHS employee who's name will be quite simply pulled out of a hat and the other I'm inviting nominations for.
I'm certain there has been and will be health care professionals that have gone above and beyond in their duty and it is these people I want to see nominated by their colleagues via the page.
On September 1st and providing COVID 19 is at bay by then I will make the draw, chose our NHS hero and inform them. Obviously the two winners will have to provide photographic evidence of their status within the NHS and they will then have no time limit to use their voucher. They can be redeemed for any kind of travel we ordinarily cater for and they will receive our luxury, first class chauffeur travel package.
For NHS staff wanting a quote please go to the Cambridgeshire button here. Use the code NHS15 and the 15% will be deducted at that stage and then just leave the rest to us. We will get back to you requesting proof of ID before sending you a full confirmation of your booking.
Right, so to the boring but essential bit, the terms and conditions.
1) In addition to the NHS ID another form of photo ID must be provided by the two recipients and NHS staff claiming the 15% discount. This can be a driving licence or passport for instance. ID will also be required to be shown to drivers upon pick up's too.
2) The vouchers and discounts are not transferable.
3) Based on our standard charges should there be a credit balance remaining after travel this will be redeemable against a future booking/s.
4) Should a booking/s exceed the £300 voucher value the balance is payable.
5) As our vehicles are licensed and insured to carry 4 passengers we can transport up to this number.
6) The voucher can only be redeemed against travel services we provide normally and a cash option is not available.
7) The voucher winners will be required to take part in our social media marketing but of course we can just say "Mr &/or Mrs, Ms, Miss, Dr (the first initial of your surname) from the general area you are from" alongside any images we use.
8) There isn't an 8 at the moment but as this moves on I'm sure more T's and C's will become apparent.
(Photo courtesy of John Wick - mjhiblenart)